To view the competition, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/MuscleTechSA/
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
In participating in the MuscleTech / Bolus Distribution competition to STAND A CHANCE AT WINNING YOUR SHARE OF R120,000.
Entrants must agree to the following terms and conditions:
The #WinR120K is sponsored by Bolus Distribution and MuscleTech (“Sponsor”) this contest is governed by these official Terms and Conditions (T’s & C’s). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these T’s & C’s, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Sponsor, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Buy any ONE (1) of the following SIX (6) products from Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Wellness Warehouse, or online from Bolus Distribution (www.bolus.co.za)
- Submit ONE (1) image of yourself holding one of the 6 products on MuscleTechSA’s Facebook wall AND / OR Instagram accounts, make sure you use the #WinR120K in the copy of your entry, and make sure you tag @MuscleTechSA. WINNERS WILL NEED TO PRESENT ORIGINAL RECEIPT in order to claim prize. DO NOT THROW IT AWAY.
- Purchasing any one of these SIX (6) above mentioned products and posting the required image online will give you ONE (1) entry into the competition. If more than ONE (1) of the above mentioned MuscleTech products is purchased, you will be entitled to more than one entry. However, separate images (product + selfie) per product must be posted for it to be counted as a valid entry.
- NB: ENTRANTS MUST RETAIN THEIR ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT (S). SHOULD YOU BE CHOSEN AS ONE OF THE WINNERS, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THE RECEIPT.
MuscleTech / Bolus Distribution will announce THREE (3) winners each month, for 2 (TWO) consecutive months:
1st Prize: R30,000
2nd Prize: R20,000
3rd Prize: R10,000
Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
The 1st competition opens on Thursday 5th November 2015 and the closing date for entry is 17:00 CAT on Monday 30th November 2015. Winners will be drawn on Tuesday the 1st of December.
The 2nd competition opens on Tuesday 1st December 2015 and the closing date for entry is 17:00 CAT on 3rd January 2016. Winners will be drawn on Monday 4th of January.
All entries (submissions) must be received on or before the time stated during that submission period. Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
- Winners will be randomly picked via a raffle style.
- The winner will be announced on or about the following dates:
- ) Competition 1: Tuesday 1st December 2015 on or about noon
- ) Competition 2: Monday 4th January 2016on or about noon
- A live video draw will be posted on Facebook of the winners being drawn.
- Announcement and instructions will be published on MuscleTech (www.muscletech.com) and Bolus Distribution (www.bolus.co.za) and their respective social media channels.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring MuscleTech SA’s Facebook / Instagram page, as well as his/her Facebook page for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this competition.
- If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Administrator (or Sponsor) within TWO (2) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. The prize may be awarded to someone else, as selected by MuscleTech / Bolus Distribution.
- Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received. The competition is only considered valid if there are a minimum of 1000 entries.
The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are EIGHTEEN (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account and bank account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. Entrants must reside ONLY in South Africa or Namibia.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / LIMITATIONS:
MuscleTech/Bolus Distribution will accept no responsibility for receipts lost, misdirected or delayed.
The MuscleTech/Bolus Distribution decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted.
MuscleTech/ Bolus Distribution reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions of participation.
MuscleTech and Bolus Distribution, including its employees and contractors shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries including death, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, injuries) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the competition and your selfie.
MuscleTech/Bolus Distribution may at its own discretion refuse to award the prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions of entry.
MuscleTech and Bolus Distribution, including its staff employees, contractors, or immediate family shall not be eligible to enter the #WinR120K competition.
Minimum numbers of entries from the public are required by Muscletech/ Bolus Distribution. If this number has not been achieved the competition closing date, all entrees will be rolled over to the following month. However, the monetary value will not be moved to the following month. The competition is only considered valid if there are a minimum of 1000 entries.
The amount total that can be won each month is R60,000 only.
Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the competition, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this competition is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the competition, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the competition cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the competition.
In the event any tampering or unauthorised intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
We collect your personal information so you can enter, and we can administer, this competition.
Without your personal information we cannot enter you in the competition. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
This sweepstakes is sponsored by:
7 West Quay Road
Block B, Ground Floor,
Mind Pearl Building
Cape Town 8001
Any questions regarding this competition should be directed to email@example.com