WHAT IS CREATINE & WHAT DOES IT DO?
Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid produced in the liver that helps supply energy to cells all over the body – particularly muscle cells. The compound is formed of three amino acids: L-arginine, glycine and L-methionine and makes up about 1% of the total volume of human blood.
Creatine is transported through the blood by an active transport system, it is then used by the brain and muscles that have high energy demands, such as skeletal muscle. The chemical is naturally made by the body, but it can also be obtained from some foods and supplements.
Creatine Supplements have been recognised by the scientific community and the hard training athlete as a product that not only increases muscle strength and size, but also enhances recovery, performance, and brain function.
Moreover, the use of creatine extends further than just your fitness community. Creatine applications stretch too many other populations: older adults, sufferers of neurodegenerative disease, and those with naturally lower levels of creatine, and more.
WHAT IS THE BEST CREATINE AVAILABLE?
- CELL-TECH IS THE ULTIMATE HARDGAINER CREATINE FORMULA
- MORE MUSCLE SIZE AND FULLNESS
- CELL-VOLUMIZING AMINO ACIDS
- ENHANCED NUTRIENT TRANSPORT
- NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS
- STRENGTH & POWER
- ATP MUSCLE ENDURANCE
- MUSCLE GROWTH
- PURE FORM OF CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
- MADE IN GERMANY BY ALZCHEM
- CAN HELP IMPROVE STRENGTH, POWER AND SIZE
- BERRY BLAST FLAVOUR
- SUPER CREATINE NITRATE FORMULA
- INCREASED STRENGTH / POWER / RECOVERY
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE BUILDING AND MUSCLE GROWTH!
- RAPID ABSORPTION OF CREATINE—NO LOADING REQUIRED
- 5GM OF MUSCLE-FUELING CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
- PROMOTES ENDURANCE AND STRENGTH
- SUPPORTS INCREASED ENERGY
- AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE