SSN MICELLAR CASEIN
- Casein just before going to sleep, it can be absorbed throughout the night, benefiting the body’s needs for protein synthesis over the 6-8 hours of rest.
- By supplementing with casein before bed, you will have protein in your system throughout the night to increase protein synthesis and help increase muscle growth.
- Beneficial to anyone who is training regularly.
- Casein protein is also higher in calcium contents, and can be a good source for fat loss. If you are an individual who engages in long, strenuous workouts then casein supplementation can be very beneficial for your caloric needs.
- The ideal protein to assist with hunger cravings while dieting.