SSN CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1
- Citrulline is derived from Citrullus, meaning ‘Watermelon’ from which this extract was first derived and Malate is a compound derived from apples.
- A powerful and effective vasodilator utilized by bodybuilders and performance athletes to increase performance and workload, and delay fatigue.
- Citrulline converts to L-arginine via the kidneys in the human body, which in turn is believed to significantly increase nitric oxide pathways.
- Delaying fatigue and potentiating workload and output capability.
- Assist muscle growth, recovery and repair as insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the human body.
- Malate portion of the compound is also directly responsible for recycling lactate and pyruvate in the ‘Krebb’s cycle’, thus greatly assisting aerobic capacity, allowing both constituents to have a pronounced symbiotic effect when used in conjunction with one another.
- Studies have shown that Citrulline Malate has a far better efficacy rating than Citrulline used alone.
NET CONTENTS 300 g (0,66 lbs] DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
Typical Nutritional Information Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3g)
Servings Per Container: 100
Per 100g Per Serving % NRV Pharmaceutical Grade Citrulline Malate (2:1) 100g 3g
Nutrient Reference Values (NRV’s) for individuals 4 years and older (2010). NRV’s Not Established.
ingredients: Pharmaceutical Grade Citrulline Malate (2:1).
Allergens: Contains no common allergens. Manufactured in a facility that processes, Egg, Wheat (Gluten) & Nuts.
Directions for Use: Use one measured scoop (3g) with your favorite SSN pre-workout, SSN infra-workout supplement, or bespoke formulation and consume before or during exercise.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
This product is intended to be used alongside an active lifestyle and a balanced diet.
• Ascendis SSN is a division of r44, Ascendis Health
CUSTOMER CARE: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRADE ENQUIRIES: +27 11 036 9600
Manufactured for and Distributed by Scientific Sports Nutrition, 31 Georgian Crescent East, Bryanston, 2179, Johannesburg, South Africa Made in South Africa.