- The building block of carnosine, a molecule that helps buffer acid in muscle tissue mass, offering a profound benefit to your training performance.
- Increase in physical performance levels and muscular endurance rates in the 60–240-second range.
- After ingestion, it is converted into carnosine which acts as a potent acid buffer in the body.
- Prevent a drop in blood pH levels, as well as acting as protection from exercise-induced lactic acid production.
- Main function is to increase Muscle Carnosine.
- A high-intensity bodybuilding-style training program, HIIT or interval training, CrossFit, or all-out 1-5 minute bouts to exhaustion, with short rest periods of less than 2 minutes.
- Athletes—especially vegetarians, ectomorphs (hard-gainers), and women—can benefit by consuming beta-alanine regularly.