JOB OPPORTUNITIES: ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER
The online marketing manager will focus on assisting with the execution of online marketing strategy, which will include the implementing of marketing activities across a variety of online channels as well as assist with marketing support.
KEY PERFOMANCE INDICATORS:
- Manage and monitor various social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- In charge of planning, design, and implementing of social media strategies
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Monthly budgeting and reporting for social media pages and campaigns
- Collaborate with media designer
- Collaborate with suppliers, agencies and other vendor partners.
- Liaise with any relevant sponsored athletes / teams
- Managing all elements of the companies website
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Plan, design, and execute all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Update website with new listings (source product images, information and designs), and implement them on the website
- Update current listings availability and stock on hand
- Liaise with web developer
- Daily invoicing and customer liaison
- Customer / courier company liaison – tracking of customers’ orders and assisting with any problems
- Sending PayFast updates weekly to finance department and liaise with accounts department with all website payments
- Invoice, process, and dispatch all order received from TakeALot
- Update companies listings / products on TakeALot (design, product information and execution)
- Update price list weekly and send to all staff
- Answer all general queries that come via email to the company
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Marketing diploma or Graduate degree
- Digital and online experience 2-3 years
- Deadline Driven
- Email Etiquette
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
Please apply to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not be contacted within two weeks of your application being submitted, please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date will be the 7th of April 2017.